Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic please ensure that you adhere to the following when coming to the masjid.
• You can arrive up to 15 minutes before salaah/jummah time.
• Please arrive on time.
• Arrive with Wudu
• Have your prayer mat, shoe-bag and face-mask at hand before entry
• A one-way system is in place, keep your shoes with you
• DO NOT congregate with others outside
2. Rule of attendance
• DO NOT INTERACT with other worshippers while in the masjid
• Follow social distancing rules (2 meters plus) at all times
• Listen to instructions from staff or volunteers as they are operate under instructions from management.
• Exit directly after prayer
• Pray Sunnah at home
• DO NOT congregate with others outside the masjid
Daily Prayer Times
FajrSalat:03:00 AM Time:04:00 AM
ZuhrSalat:01:10 PM Time:01:30 PM
AsrSalat:05:35 PM Time:06:00 PM
MagribSalat:09:35 PM Time:09:35 PM
IshaSalat:10:48 PM Time:11:00 PM
JumahSalat: 1:00 PM Time: 1:30 PM
Fasting Times In Burton Upon Trent
Thursday, 24th June, 2021 ()