YSM-COVID-19 ENTRY PASS
This pass will allow you to access York Street Masjid until social distancing measures have been lifted. Over the period of Ramadan we are expecting higher turnouts and it is imperative that we are able to contact any member of the congregation as part of the track and trace programme.
Everyone’s details will be held securely by York Street Masjid and if a positive case is identified at the masjid a communication will be sent out to everyone who has registered for a pass detailing the date and time the infected person attended the masjid. Every who came into contact with this person should then get themselves tested.
Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic please ensure that you adhere to the following when coming to the masjid.
• You can arrive up to 15 minutes before salaah/jummah time.
• Please arrive on time.
• Arrive with Wudu
• Have your prayer mat, shoe-bag and face-mask at hand before entry
• A one-way system is in place, keep your shoes with you
• DO NOT congregate with others outside
2. Rule of attendance
• DO NOT INTERACT with other worshippers while in the masjid
• Follow social distancing rules (2 meters plus) at all times
• Listen to instructions from staff or volunteers as they are operate under instructions from management.
• Exit directly after prayer
• Pray Sunnah at home
• DO NOT congregate with others outside the masjid